Unless otherwise stated, payment terms are net 30 days (with approved credit) or Prepay In Advance. A service charge of 1.5% per month will be added to all past due accounts. For your convenience, we accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS. Venue and jurisdiction are established in Miami, Florida, in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
FREE FREIGHT (Shipped Prepaid) applies to orders of $99 or more if shipped via UPS or Lumi fleet trucks. Orders less than $99 shipped via UPS or Lumi fleet will be charged a $9.99 flat fee. Orders shipped via LTL or common carriers will be shipped free freight on orders of more than $299. Orders are shipped the fastest, most economical way in the continental U.S. To our valued Alaskan and Hawaiian customers – all orders must specify Freight Forwarder or F.O.B. when orders are placed. Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. To our valued International customers – all orders are shipped F.O.B. shipping warehouse. Domestic freight allowances do not apply.
Certain items are stocked in our warehouses; therefore, additional shipping time and charges may apply, regardless of order size. Not all items are stocked in every warehouse.
Unshipped merchandise from your original order will be shipped when merchandise is available within thirty (30) days. Merchandise not shipped within thirty (30) days will be automatically canceled. Unshipped merchandise on C.O.D. shipments will be automatically canceled. Prices and terms on original order will be in effect on the back order.
Return Goods Policy
- Please contact Customer Service prior to returning any items to receive authorization. Be prepared with the following information:
- Invoice or order number, if available
- Item number and quantity to be returned
- Reason for return
- Requests for returns must be made within sixty (60) days after purchase.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee on all returns other than defective goods or shipping errors.
Buyer shall examine material upon receipt and prior to installation. All claims for shortages or improper delivery must be made in writing within five (5) days of delivery. Claims not received in writing within the time specified are waived by Buyer. Delivery to job site constitutes delivery to Buyer, regardless of whether Buyer or his/her agent is at the site at the time of delivery or signs a delivery receipt. In those rare instances when a package is lost or an item is damaged in transit, we assume full responsibility for filing claims. There is no inconvenience or paperwork for you.
Just follow these simple instructions:
- Count number of cartons. This must be the same as shown on the freight bill. If not, sign freight bill “short” before driver leaves. Any visible signs of shrink wrap being torn should be noted on the freight bill. Delivery should be refused if items are visibly damaged and it should be noted on the freight bill.
- Check-in shipment immediately and report discrepancies immediately. Shortages will not be allowed if not reported within 72 hours of receipt of goods.
- UPS will not always deliver all cartons on the same day. Make sure the number of cartons shown on packing slip has been received before claiming shortages.
- If a shortage has been called in, but later received, please notify us immediately so paperwork can be corrected.
To Our Valued California Customers
We have placed warnings on our products containing certain chemicals or chemical components as required by California law. If you wish to return any of these products, we will pay your shipping costs and refund your full purchase price.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Premier® and ProPlus® brand items are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser (excludes commercial faucets, non-metallic faucets, all ProPlus® faucets, and Premier vanities and vessel sinks.) Defective products will be repaired or (at the option of Lumi and as its sole warranty obligation) replaced free of charge when returned with proof of purchase to Lumi.
LUMI WILL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, FOR DAMAGE CAUSED TO OTHER TANGIBLE PROPERTY BY DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, OR FOR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Goods not manufactured by Seller are warranted and guaranteed only to the extent and in the manner warranted and guaranteed to Purchaser by the original manufacturer of such goods.