A compact, cordless screwdriver with an adjustable clutch, two speeds and swivel handle. Milwaukee’s 2.4-Volt Two-Speed Screwdriver gives installers, electricians, line workers and mechanics superior control over torque and speed. The screwdriver features a six-position adjustable clutch for up to 26 in-lbs of torque, and two speeds with reversing. Weighing just 14 ounces, this compact, durable unit has a swivel handle for a better grip in high-torque applications and tight workspaces. The kit includes a 2.4-volt battery, a charger, two Phillips bits and a slotted bit.
- 2.4-volt cordless screwdriver: Offers impressive power in a lightweight yet durable design
- Six-position adjustable clutch: Provides 3.5 to 26 in-lbs of torque
- Two speed ranges with reversing: 400 and 200 RPM
- Adjustable swivel handle: Provides a better grip in high-torque applications and tight workspaces
- 12-volt automotive charger optional
|Drive Size||1/4″ Hex|